Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Neymar says he misses "normal woman": "I've thought about using wig"

Brazilian striker uses the metaphor of the father to Overcome insinuations "bandeau" of the European press and the more claims que catches most like to play football                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          -. Sometimes we think we are the normal  We miss October  Have I even thought about using wig.

But no.  Neymar  is not the normal person.  The reference of the national Brazilian Luiz Felipe Scolari who will contest the World Cup in Brazil.  Concentrated with the group in Goiania, for the friendly on Tuesday at 16h (GMT), against Panama, Sierra Also Gold is the most beleaguered team player. Whether for a photo or an autograph.  But it was not easy.  canary Dress up 10, been through a lot.  It was called "bandeau" by the European press, the true digger faults.  Situation que has metaphorical explanation.
Neymar with the workout crowd Selection (Photo: Rafael Ribeiro / CBF)Neymar with the workout crowd of Selection: player is always very harassed (Photo: Rafael Ribeiro / CBF)

- My father always said he supported the stick breaks easily.  If you throw the stick up high and slapped too hard will be harder to break.  It has everything to do with the football player.  If you are supported and the opponent gives you a blow , it is easier for you to seriously hurt.  If you are slightly raised, it's harder to hurt.
 
And the blows motivate further.  Encourage you to simply "Neymar Junior".
-. The secret to this specific thing or  'm A protected guy, Thank God  . This is my football  . It's what I do  . Not afraid to play, to hurt me  They begin to beat and gives me more desire to play ball.
And so it came to Barcelona.  That caught the attention of the Catalans, who have invested over £ 150 million on his contract.  Going for the Spanish team was a dream, and Neymar has never hidden from anyone.  Offered Not the highest values by Real Madrid did change his mind. 
'M A protected guy, Thank God  This is my football.  It's what I do.  Not afraid to play, to hurt me.  They begin to beat and gives me more desire to play ball
Neymar
 -. Of course I thought (the values ​​Offered by Royal), but could not see myself with another shirt que was not Barcelona  . It was a dream to play there  . spoke louder The heart  It's the magic of the players, this place , to play with the players que are here today.  Were these good things were fitting.
In Barcelona, ​​the fame went beyond the border. invaded He left Brazil and the world.  Neymar The fever Became mania.  And the player to like what you see on the streets.
-. When idol, you Attract people, and They want to dress like you  . I look at the wardrobe and choose I've been training every pro to play with color.  The way I dress is spontaneous.  I am outgoing, happy, friend , good people ...
Neymar Brazil squad workout (Photo: Getty Images)Joy is one of the trademarks of the number 10 jersey of the Brazilian team (Photo: Getty Images)
And with all this good humor que Neymar spoke with TV Globo and GloboEsporte.com still in Barcelona.  Besides talking about his style on the field and your preferences, the number 10 shirt Brazilian team Also included details of the relationship with her ​​father, her Neymar , your attitude on social networks and how the selection is focused to seek sixth title.
Check out the main parts of the interview the ace of Selection:
SOCIAL NETWORKS 
- I Often joke with my friends and say, nowadays, technology has expresso to Those Who Are near and far away who is nearby.  You spend the whole time on the phone, texting all the time and forget who's on your side.  I Often talk with friends, with family, with Whom he is far and try to bring everyone.  When you post pictures, I try to be me, putting something about my character. 
Fred eating cheese with david luiz, neymar and oscar (Photo: Playback / Instagram)Neymar and companions: good mood and always on the internet (Photo: Playback / Instagram)
"Tois" 
-. It was a friend who created it  and always Traveled We Talked "tois" instead of us.  My friends liked it and ended up Becoming a hit.  Change only the "N" by "T".
WHAT DOES THE FAMILY? 
-. Everything  I owe a lot to my father.  He is always showing you the ropes.  Been through a lot.  friend It is more than my own father.
BETTING AND GOALS
-. U20 In, I wanted a car  Did you change the car and Talked to him.  In the last game, if I made ​​two goals, he would give me the car.  I made ​​the second goal and went into the movement ( simulated as if driving).  (NR: in 6-0 triumph over Uruguay, he Scored twice, and Brazil were crowned tournament champion).
CLIMATE IN SELECTION 
-. The group is confident and all are focused, want the same thing  . A runs the other  . They are all friends and, When so, 'sa struggle for another  This union we have inside and off the field is what is driving us to this situation.
GOL THE PREMIERE OF Confederations Cup 
. - It was essential que goal (against Japan)  Not only for the national team, but for myself.  It was a moment of total distrust everyone asking: "Will it Does not go Will it play?".  Was happy with the team, Knew que myself and, at the right time, the technical quality of each player would emerge.
Neymar goal celebration Brazil Japan (Photo: Reuters)Neymar much celebrated his goal in the clash between Japan and Brazil in the Confederations Cup (Photo: Reuters)

SELECTION OF PERFORMANCE GROUP 
- Our team is growing.  players change, but the quality remains the same.  We are finding the group. Find an identity.  The selection is good, playing, scoring.  The exchanges are natural players and staff who knows que initiate the pitch will be .
Neymar David Lucca (Photo: Playback / Instagram)Neymar and his son (Photo: Playback / Instagram)
DAVID LUCCA 
-. My son is everything to me  It was totally Difficult to accept this situation.  And today it is almost everything.  Even away from him, is all.
SHIRT 10
-. Must be something in que shirt I do not know 10.  que I think happened to be all right.  Had to work.  que Any shirt was, 7, 8, 10 ... Since it is a 10 ...
HOW WAS THE CHOICE OF SHIRT 10 
In the Confederations Cup, the Scolari asked for the players and if I'm not mistaken, Julio César chose 12 With me, he Talked to 10 or 11 I thought .. "Give Me 10 I want to change."  There was nothing planned .  My dad called me and said, "You're crazy."  But it was for a change.  Increased This number by superstars and I am honored to wear it. 
Heat Confederations Cup - Neymar hydrates (Photo: Reuters)Neymar on the shirt 10: "This number Increased by superstars and I am honored to wear it" (Photo: Reuters)

No comments:

Post a Comment