Sunday, June 15, 2014

Jennifer Lopez wears look of R $ 11,800 signed by Brazilian designer

Singer  used this piece, created by Lethicia Bronstein, shortly after the opening ceremony.                                                                                                                                                                      

  J.Lo liked both of the piece, which is entirely embroidered in Swarovski crystals and done in French lace and guipir, who wore the dress after the show to take pictures and during the meeting with President Dilma Rousseff .
"The dress was made especially for her. When I created the piece, I chose one of my most iconic models and decided to make a very Brazilian color, yellow, which I love. Then discovered that it is one of her favorite colors! Crystals also because I used I know she loves sparkle, "explained the designer.
According Lethicia, the dress, which is all handmade, was made by a team of seamstresses and embroiderers for 15 days straight. "I had no measures of J.Lo.  For those who like the outfit, a warning: it is just made to order and can be ordered from the designer's atelier for NZ $ 11,800. "I was still at the stage when I saw a picture of her with my dress. Could not believe what my eyes saw," he added.
  •  
Jennifer Lopez at the opening of the World Cup (Photo: Agency Getty Images)Jennifer Lopez signed with dress by designer Lethicia Bronstein, after performing at the opening ceremony of the World Cup (Photo: Agency Getty Images)
Jennifer Lopez dress at the opening of the World Cup (Reuters)Detail of the outfit, made of lace and Swarovski crystals; part costs U.S. $ 11 800 (Reuters)

No comments:

Post a Comment